Thursday, January 12, 2012

My silent Christmas eve 2012
In the Christmas I was nothing to do, so just went around the street. It's really a silent night.
I haven't concentrate to take a good photo for a long time.In this silent night, I fallow the quiet and peace took the clean photography.
<London Stock Exchange>


<Bank station>



Cute!
next term "lantern festival" maybe I will take this helmet.


to remember pose cute!
star shining on the street.





<Westminster abbey>









<St Margaret church>. The Location just beside Westminster abbey. In Christmas eve it have some ceremonies or actives, but Westminster not. However tomorrow UK queen will have the "queen's speech". If you want to learn the "stand British accent",  you should listen the queen's say.







<Apple store in the Oxford circus>


No comments: